– CANCELLATION OF REGISTRATION IN EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS
Registration to one of WSPC’s educational programmes relates to the specific course and class one has registered for. In the event a student wants to cancel his / her registration, our Cancellation Policy follows: Details:
- Full refund (100%) if cancellation is made known prior to the end of registration.
- In the event cancellation is made known after the end of registration date of each course, tuition fees will not be refunded. A registration may be transferred to a course on a later date ONLY in the event of a serious medical issue accompanied by the relative report from a doctor. Transfer of registration is possible to a course within the same academic or calendar year, as it applies to each case.
- In the event participation is not feasible due to local restrictions, as was the case with the Covid-19 pandemic, WSPC will transfer the registration to the next relevant course without any extra charges.
Following is the cancelation policy relating to WSPC’s higher educational programmes (WSET Level 4 Diploma and CMS):
- Registration can be cancelled up to one (1) month before the course date. However, a minimum administrative charge will be deducted plus the cost of the registration & materials fees plus the bank transfer charges.
- For fees paid by credit card, a handling fee of 3% of the paid course fee will be restrained.
- Refund of 50% of the deposited fee if cancellation is made known less than one month before the course date.
- Cancellation after the start of the program will incur the loss of the whole tuition fees amount.
- In the occasion that you are not able to attend the course due to coronavirus restrictions (lockdown) that may apply in your country of residence/origin, WSPC will transfer the registration to the next relevant course without any extra charges.
– PRODUCT / BOOK RETURNS
1) Cancellation Right
Once you register an order for products/ books on our website, cancelation is possible:
- By sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- b. Informing us via telephone at 210-9882540 & 544,
provided that in both cases the product has not yet been delivered to the courier company.
– If the purchase has been made via bank transfer to WSPC bank account or via COD, the amount will be deposited in your bank account within 5 working days from the receipt and inspection of the products.
– If the purchase has been made via credit or debit card, the transaction will be cancelled, and the amount will be refunded to your account within 30 calendar days the receipt and inspection of the products.
– If the purchase has been made via PayPal, the amount will be refunded to your account within 5 calendar days from the receipt and inspection of the products.
– Alternatively, this amount can be credited to your name and be available for a new order.
2) Defective/ Wrong Products
If you receive a wrong or defective product, please contact email@example.com or call 210-9882549 & 544 for the replacement of your product.
Note: Our organization will replace the product at our expense, provided the following terms and conditions are met and satisfied:
- The date of notification of withdrawal and submission of the application for return of faulty/wrong product is exactly the date of receiving your order.
- The application is made via email at firstname.lastname@example.org reporting the relevant details, attaching photographs as well as a contact number, so the appropriate company department can call you for further details.
- The application is accompanied by photographs of the condition in which the product was delivered to you as evidence.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Before taking any action, please contact us at 210-9882540 & 544 or email@example.com, so we can offer you guidance regarding the steps you should take depending on the issue.
Address for returning faulty product:
WSPC | 11 Glafkou str. | 17564 Paleo Faliro | +30 210-9882540 & 544.
Note Α: When the product is returned to WSPC it will be subject to detailed quality control, in order to identify the issue. If a flaw is located, we will contact you to replace the product or issue you a refund. The final decision regarding the condition of the programme is WSPC’s. In any event the returned product must be accompanied by the relevant receipt or invoice.
Note Β: When a faulty product is returned – provided the above conditions are met – WSPC is responsible for the return costs (charged to recipient). The shipping charges of the original order are not refunded. If the product is in fact faulty and the client wishes to replace it, the new shipping costs will be covered by WSPC.
Complaint management Policy
- WSPC’s specialized staff will be next to you, at any moment, before and after the delivery of our products, ready to solve any problems or quires. At 210-9882540 & 544 or firstname.lastname@example.org you can report the issue you might me facing regarding our services.
- In the WSPC building there is a special “complaints box” in the event that a student wishes to submit their complaint anonymously.