Resit WSG Spanish Wine Scholar
Candidates may apply to resit the examination if they failed or did not attend the examination.There is no limit on the number of attempts to resit the examinations. Candidates who have passed the examinations are not allowed to resit to improve their grade.
The WSG SPANISH WINE SCHOLAR certification examination is held with closed books and consists of
- A 60 minute multiple choice test of 100 questions.
The minimum required passing grade for this unit is 75%.
- The examination is held in English.
Read more about the WSG Spanish Wine Scholar exams here
- Once the deadline has passed no applications will be accepted.
- Choose only one exam center and only one examination date. You will be informed of the exact exam time and venue of the exam center via email.
- Once the deadline has passed no change on already selected date and/or exam center is possible.
- If you have not registered, you will sit the exam in a later exam date.
- Send this form as many times as the Study Levels you wish to be examined.
- WSPC maintains the right to alter or renew the exams. Exam programme changes will occur if the necessary number of participants is not reached.
|ΕΠΙΛΕΞΤΕ ΕΞΕΤΑΣΤΙΚΟ ΚΕΝΤΡΟ & ΗΜΕΡΟΜΗΝΙΑ
Entrance in the exam center is only permitted:
- With a valid id or passport
- WSPC is subject to educational and health protocols. Therefore, enrollment in all in-person programs applies to students who meet the requirements, as mandated by the Public Health authorities.