Resit Level 1 Award in Wines
Candidates may apply to resit the examination if they failed or did not attend the examination of WSET Level 1 in Wine.There is no limit on the number of attempts to resit the examinations. Candidates who have passed the examinations are not allowed to resit to improve their grade.
ΕΠΙΛΕΞΤΕ ΕΞΕΤΑΣΤΙΚΟ ΚΕΝΤΡΟ & ΗΜΕΡΟΜΗΝΙΑ
|ΑΘΗΝΑ - Σάββατο 18 Μαρτίου 2023 (Καταληκτική ημερομηνία υποβολής δηλώσεων: 24/2/23)
|ΑΘΗΝΑ - Παρασκευή 28 Απριλίου 2023 (Καταληκτική ημερομηνία υποβολής δηλώσεων: 31/3/23)
|ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗ – Πέμπτη 16 Μαρτίου 2023 (Καταληκτική ημερομηνία υποβολής δηλώσεων: 24/2/23)
|ΗΡΑΚΛΕΙΟ - Πέμπτη 23 Μαρτίου 2023 (Καταληκτική ημερομηνία υποβολής δηλώσεων: 24/2/23)
The examination for the WSET Level 1 Certification is a closed-book assessment comprised of:
- Practical 45-minute assessment of food – wine pairing.
This exercise is assessed directly by the WSPC Internal Assessor and is qualitative, not quantitative.
- 30 multiple-choice questions to be completed in 45 minutes.
Successful performance at this unit requires a total minimum mark of 70%. Candidates should answer correctly at least 21 questions.
- The language of examination will be Greek. In case you wish to sit the examination in the English language, you should declare it when requested.
Read more about the WSET Level 1 in Wines exams here
- Once the deadline has passed no applications will be accepted.
- Choose only one exam center and only one examination date. You will be informed of the exact exam time and venue of the exam center via email.
- Once the deadline has passed no change on already selected date and/or exam center is possible.
- If you have not registered, you will sit the exam in a later exam date.
- Send this form as many times as the Study Levels you wish to be examined.
- WSPC maintains the right to alter or renew the exams. Exam programme changes will occur if the necessary number of participants is not reached.
|ΕΠΙΛΕΞΤΕ ΕΞΕΤΑΣΤΙΚΟ ΚΕΝΤΡΟ & ΗΜΕΡΟΜΗΝΙΑ
ATHENS – Friday 23 September 2022 (Deadline for submission: 5/9/22), ATHENS – Monday 24 October 2022 (Deadline for submission: 7/10/22), ATHENS – Saturday 14 January 2023 (Deadline for submission: 12/12/22), ATHENS – Saturday 3 December 2022 (Deadline for submission: 11/11/22), HERAKLION – Wednesday 14 December 2022 (Deadline for submission: 25/11/22), PATRA – Wednesday 7 December 2022 (Deadline for submission: 11/11/22), THESSALONIKI – Friday 18 November 2022 (Deadline for submission: 31/10/22), THESSALONIKI – Monday 19 December 2022 (Deadline for submission: 25/11/22), THESSALONIKI – Thursday 6 October 2022 (Deadline for submission: 19/9/22), TBA
Entrance in the exam center is only permitted:
- With a valid id or passport
- WSPC is subject to educational and health protocols. Therefore, enrollment in all in-person programs applies to students who meet the requirements, as mandated by the Public Health authorities.