The examination for the WSET Level 1 Certification is a closed-book assessment comprised of:
- Practical 45-minute assessment of food – wine pairing.
This exercise is assessed directly by the WSPC Internal Assessor and is qualitative, not quantitative.
- 30 multiple-choice questions to be completed in 45 minutes.
Successful performance at this unit requires a total minimum mark of 70%. Candidates should answer correctly at least 21 questions.
- The language of examination will be Greek. In case you wish to sit the examination in the English language, you should declare it when requested.
Read more about the WSET Level 1 in Wines exams here
- Once the deadline has passed no applications will be accepted.
- Choose only one exam center and only one examination date. You will be informed of the exact exam time and venue of the exam center via email.
- Once the deadline has passed no change on already selected date and/or exam center is possible.
- If you have not registered, you will sit the exam in a later exam date.
- Send this form as many times as the Study Levels you wish to be examined.
- WSPC maintains the right to alter or renew the exams. Exam programme changes will occur if the necessary number of participants is not reached.