The examination for the WSET Level 3 Certification is a closed-book assessment comprised of:
- Theory examination of 120 minutes:
50 multiple choice questions & 4 questions of short written answers. Successful performance at this unit requires a total minimum mark of 55%.
- Practical examination of 30 minutes:
Blind tasting of two wines. Successful performance at this unit requires a total minimum mark of 55%.
- The language of examination will be Greek. In case you wish to sit the examination in the English language, you should declare it when requested.
Read more about the WSET Level 3 in Wines exams here
- Once the deadline has passed no applications will be accepted.
- Choose only one exam center and only one examination date. You will be informed of the exact exam time and venue of the exam center via email.
- Once the deadline has passed no change on already selected date and/or exam center is possible.
- If you have not registered, you will sit the exam in a later exam date.
- WSPC maintains the right to alter or renew the exams. Exam programme changes will occur if the necessary number of participants is not reached.