The examination for the WSET Level 2 in Spirits Certification is a closed-book assessment comprised of:
- 50 multiple-choice questions to be completed in 60 minutes.
Successful performance at this unit requires a minimum mark of 55 per cent. Candidates should answer correctly at least 28 questions.
- The examination is held in English.
Read more about the WSET Level 2 in Spirits exams here
- Once the deadline has passed no applications will be accepted.
- Choose only one exam center and only one examination date. You will be informed of the exact exam time and venue of the exam center via email.
- Once the deadline has passed no change on already selected date and/or exam center is possible.
- If you have not registered, you will sit the exam in a later exam date.
- Send this form as many times as the Study Levels you wish to be examined.
- WSPC maintains the right to alter or renew the exams. Exam programme changes will occur if the necessary number of participants is not reached.