The theory examination for theWSPC HESTIA Level 3 Plus is a closed-book assessment comprised of:
- 1st Part- Group Project Presentation
Students will present a team project on a predetermined date, the subject which relates to marketing is announced upon the completion of classes. Students must work in groups (through in-person or online meetings) to prepare a Powerpoint presentation (20-30 minutes long). The assigned topic should be presented by all members of the group
- 2nd Part – Multiple choice questions and short essay questions
Students will complete a 65 multiple question examination and 1 short essay question on a predetermined date. The duration of the test is 80 minutes.
Read more about the Level 3 HESTIA exams here
- Once the deadline has passed no applications will be accepted.
- Choose only one exam center and only one examination date. You will be informed of the exact exam time and venue of the exam center via email.
- Once the deadline has passed no change on already selected date and/or exam center is possible.
- If you have not registered, you will sit the exam in a later exam date.
- Send this form as many times as the Study Levels you wish to be examined.
- WSPC maintains the right to alter or renew the exams. Exam programme changes will occur if the necessary number of participants is not reached.