The examination for the WSPC HESTIA Advanced Certificate is a closed-book assessment comprised of:
- Theory examination of 80 minutes:
75 multiple choice questions & 1 question of short written answer. Successful performance at this unit requires a minimum mark of 55 per cent.
- Practical examination of 30 minutes:
Blind tasting of two wines. Successful performance at this unit requires a minimum mark of 55 per cent.
- The language of examination will be Greece.
Read more about the Level 3 HESTIA exams here
- Once the deadline has passed no applications will be accepted.
- Choose only one exam center and only one examination date. You will be informed of the exact exam time and venue of the exam center via email.
- Once the deadline has passed no change on already selected date and/or exam center is possible.
- If you have not registered, you will sit the exam in a later exam date.
- Send this form as many times as the Study Levels you wish to be examined.
- WSPC maintains the right to alter or renew the exams. Exam programme changes will occur if the necessary number of participants is not reached.