The WSG ITALIAN WINE SCHOLAR certification examination is held with closed books and consists of:
- A 60 minute multiple choice test of 100 questions.
The minimum required passing grade for this unit is 75%.
- The examination is held in English.
Read more about the WSG Italian Wine Scholar Unit 1 exams here
- Once the deadline has passed no applications will be accepted.
- Choose only one exam center and only one examination date. You will be informed of the exact exam time and venue of the exam center via email.
- Once the deadline has passed no change on already selected date and/or exam center is possible.
- If you have not registered, you will sit the exam in a later exam date.
- Send this form as many times as the Study Levels you wish to be examined.
- WSPC maintains the right to alter or renew the exams. Exam programme changes will occur if the necessary number of participants is not reached.