The Theory examination for the WSPC Modern Sommelier Study Program is a closed-book assessment:
- Theory examination of 60 minutes:
50 multiple choice questions. Successful performance at this unit requires a minimum mark of 55 per cent. Candidates should answer correctly at least 28 questions.
- Practical examination of 30 minutes:
Service & food-wine pairing. This exercise is assessed directly by the WSPC Internal Assessor. Successful performance at this unit requires a minimum mark of 55 per cent.
- The language of examination will be Greece.
Read more about the WSPC Modern Sommelier Study Program here
- Once the deadline has passed no applications will be accepted.
- Choose only one exam center and only one examination date. You will be informed of the exact exam time and venue of the exam center via email.
- Once the deadline has passed no change on already selected date and/or exam center is possible.
- If you have not registered, you will sit the exam in a later exam date.
- Send this form as many times as the Study Levels you wish to be examined.
- WSPC maintains the right to alter or renew the exams. Exam programme changes will occur if the necessary number of participants is not reached.